Are you one of the millions of people in this world who is dissatisfied in your life?
Do you run day-to-day on autopilot?
Have you settled for “good enough”?
Are risks just too risky?
Are you living in a coma and don’t even know it?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you are living by default and not by design!
This program will help you discover a passion for life that extends beyond your career and material success – a passion that involves the people, places, things and ideas that surround you in your world.
It is time to emerge from your coma, embrace renewed vitality, and approach life by creating your personal life academy and designing your 9 environments!
In this dynamic hands-on program, we will partner together to become the person you want to be.
This program will help you design and change the 9 environments that are holding you back from living up to your greatest potential.
By scanning your 9 environments and designing them to serve you, you will be better equipped to respond to uncertain times and to the challenges that crop up in your daily life.
Environmental design is essential to masterful living because the environment always wins!
If you want to win the game of life then you MUST design winning environments – environments that support you, inspire you and nurture you.
Did you know that your way of thinking, behavior, capacities, skill sets and paradigms is not just limited to developing (linearly) over time but can evolve in unexpected ways?
This means that you can become more complex and take on a different life far beyond what you may have been planned for.
There is a wild adventure beyond personal development
Development means more/better of the same while evolution means something new added to the mix that fundamentally changes its nature.
Evolution is fostered by designing experiments and entering new territories that stimulate you, the player in interesting ways.
As your coach this is how I facilitate rapid growth for you as a player in your game.
Personal evolution is a very different game.
It is about using everything in your midst to move to higher and higher levels of truth about life, people, nature, and the connection to a much higher power in the universe.
How do we do it?
- Steps 1-6: Design Your 9 Environments
- Step 7: Conduct Experiments
- Step 8: Enter New territories
- Step 9: Is the evolutionary process
Your World is a Mirror
Your 9 environments present to you a reflection of WHO you ARE. They show you your values and choices – mostly your unconscious choices.
BIG POINT – Unconscious does NOT mean BAD.
The truth is most of the people and things around you are there from a LOT of choices you have made based on how things felt – which is beneath the conscious level.
So… looking at EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in your environment is a way to see how your unconscious – feeling – mind is operating.
And you will see the outcomes of some of your conscious choices as well.
So, what does this mean to you? As a player?
You could also say that your 9 Environments present a reflection of who you HAVE Been.
And who you will become.
How do you relate to your environment as a historical record?
How do you relate to your environment as a future predictor?
Do you like keeping your past around you?
Is it better to consciously design your environment for who you WANT to become?
- Often we hold onto things from the past and this keeps US locked in the past.
- It is a creative act to keep designing for who you want to become using power patterns
Your Unconscious Mind is being Programmed by Metaphor
The metaphorical meaning of everything around you programs your Unconscious Mind all the Time
- Your unconscious mind is being pounded by the metaphorical meaning of everyone and everything around you during every moment.
- Your conscious mind only processes a VERY small percentage of what you see and experience.
- BUT your unconscious mind absorbs EVERYTHING.
- There are studies now that show that even when you are asleep the environment influences your brain wave patterns
- When we say “programmed” we mean like a system that runs on autopilot – your unconscious mind is your autopilot.
- In this manner, your environments are forming you into something with no conscious effort on your part.
- The unconscious mind works in pictures not words or logic. So it is the metaphorical meaning (the FEELING) of everything that gets into you, NOT the logical meaning you would think or describe.
Recognizing the power of patterns: What makes you come alive?
What makes you come alive? This is the key question when we look at patterns in the environment.
If you remember from our conversation earlier we spoke about pattern language and the impact of the environment on us to either create a feeling of harmony and aliveness OR a feeling of conflict and deadness.
You love to sit in a comfortable recliner and look out the window. If your recliner is by the window then that pattern creates harmony and aliveness. When your recliner is NOT by the window it creates conflict. Recliner NOT by the window – when you walk in the room you are thrown into conflict. You want to sit in the chair. You want to look out the window. But the pattern of the room does not allow it – so your “BEING” is not at ease in that room. This is an example of how a pattern language can capture the essence of an experience.
Toleration Free Zone
Key Points for becoming a “Toleration-Free Zone”
- Early alert/ warning system to shifting energy in your environment
- Tickled the sensor pads
- You can address things quickly before they get BIG & start zapping your energy
- You have the energy, and ability to handle things right away
- Tipping point in the process when the environments do more and we do less > then we have the energy to maintain the environments
- Do the next easiest thing next – this will give you energy to do next
- Zap the source not the symptom
What are the benefits of becoming Toleration-Free?
What are some of the challenges you would face in going “ALL IN” to become a toleration-free zone?
What does Personal Evolution mean to you?
What do you think you will learn about personal evolution during this game?